If you are missing your natural teeth you can now have replacement teeth that closely mimic nature. With the AP Zirconia Bridge, we can meet your aesthetic expectation and offer maximum biocompatibility with a metal free solution!
Did you know that oral health is a major factor of good general health?
Replacing your missing teeth with dental implants and implant retained teeth may allow you to live your life more fully. When your treatment is complete you should be able to chew and speak and socialize without experiencing the negative emotions that having missing teeth or hard to wear dentures can sometimes cause.
Benefits Of The AP Zirconia Bridge
With this state of the art metal free fixed restoration you can
- A natural looking, beautiful smile
- The ability to chew all the food you love
- Normal speech, no more lisping or spitting
- Good facial contours based on a supportive underlying restoration
- No accidental loosening or embarrassing situations
- Stability of bone, minimizing future bone loss
- Removable only by your dentist for possible repairs or adjustments
- Ease of dental hygiene and healthy gums
- More affordable than metal based restorations
- More biocompatibility with Zirconia in place of other conventional materials (metal and acrylic)
Dr. Antigone Skoulas
SF dentist Dr. Antigone Skoulas prioritizes patient comfort, efficiency, and quality care.
She ensures that those under her treatment understand their options and have confidence in their procedures, and she adds to the capabilities of our SF practice through her professional development as a dentist and the knowledge of her staff.About Dr. Skoulas