Dentist San Francisco Financial District
Between work, family, friends, and hobbies, most people have little time for anything else. This is especially true here in San Francisco where the pace of life moves at lightning speed. But that’s exactly why Dr. Skoulas has built her entire practice from the ground up to serve the unique needs of busy working professionals as their go-to dentist. Financial district, San Francisco, and all of our bay area patients absolutely love how quickly and gently Dr. Skoulas delivers her care. We know that going to the dentist can cause many of our patients anxiety which is why we offer the cutting edge in anxiety-free aesthetic dentistry and offer premium amenities for all of our patients.
If you need to get your teeth cleaned on your lunch break, your teeth whitened after work, or if you have a dental emergency, call Dr. Skoulas in the financial district today at (415) 757-0110. We stay late and come in on the weekends to make sure that all of our patients get the dental care that they need. Our modern, stylish offices feature streaming Netflix, and if you have a meeting after your appointment, we offer anesthesia reversal, so you don’t have to wait hours for the numbing to wear off. Give us a call today to learn more, if you have any questions, or if you’re ready to make your appointment.
What You Can Expect with Dr. Skoulas As Your Dentist
Financial district, San Francisco patients keep coming back to Dr. Skoulas for several very important reasons.
- Compassion – Dr. Skoulas listens to every single one of her patients when they come in for any procedure. We know that for some patients even getting a cleaning can cause anxiety and stress. Dr. Skoulas pays attention to any areas of concern for you and uses that information to deliver gentle compassionate care.
- The Extra Mile – Sometimes, our patients just don’t have the time to come in during our normal hours. In these special cases, Dr. Skoulas will stay late or come in early to accommodate our patients’ needs. For dental emergencies, Dr. Skoulas has also come in on the weekends to help patients in need.
- Convenience – Financial district, San Francisco patients love how close our offices are to their work. Dr. Skoulas intentionally chose our office location in the heart of the financial district so that busy professionals could get to our offices and back to work as quickly as possible.
Procedures Dr. Skoulas Offers
As a fully licensed general and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Skoulas offers a wide range of dental procedures.
- General Dentistry – Patients can come to Dr. Skoulas for all of their normal dental procedures including cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and root canals. Getting your teeth cleaned regularly is one of the best ways to avoid painful cavities, root canals, and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – On top of general dentistry procedures, Dr. Skoulas also provides cosmetic dental services. This includes Invisalign, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, and bridges. If you have crooked teeth or if your teeth are discolored, Dr. Skoulas can give you a fantastic smile makeover so you can get the smile of your dreams. Our aesthetic dentistry procedures are extremely popular with our hard-working San Francisco patients because they know that having a white, sparkling smile can make a terrific first impression.
When to Go to the Dentist
Financial district, San Francisco patients sometimes wait too long to call their dentist. When it comes to your oral health, it’s usually best to go to the dentist at the first sign of trouble. Waiting to get your teeth repaired can not only increase the cost, but it can also allow small problems to turn into more dangerous issues.
- Tooth pain – Even if the pain in your tooth subsides, you still should see your dentist. Pain that comes and goes is common in cavities and infections.
- Sensitivity – If you wince in pain when you bite into an ice cream cone or cringe when you eat hot pizza, it’s probably a pretty good hint that you need to call your dentist.
- Swollen Gums – If your gums are swollen, painful, or bleeding, it likely is a sign of gum disease. If not treated, gum disease can not only destroy your teeth, but it has also been linked to a whole host of other health problems.
From annual checkups and routine dental care to world-class cosmetic dental procedures, Dr. Skoulas is quickly gaining the reputation as the go-to dentist of San Francisco’s downtown financial district. If you’d like to experience a dentist that listens to you, delivers gentle care, and will bend over backward to accommodate your schedule, give us a call at (415) 757-0110. We specialize in getting you in and out quickly so you can get back to work.
Your comfort is our number one priority during your experience here with us. That’s why Dr. Skoulas offers a wide range of anesthetic options to make sure that you remain comfortable from start to finish. Financial District, San Francisco patients also love being able to watch their favorite shows on Netflix and listen to their music on Spotify all while receiving treatment.
On top of that, Dr. Skoulas also offers something called “anesthesia reversal.” Since we’re conveniently located in the financial district, many of our patients visit us on their lunch breaks. But you don’t want to spend the rest of the day with a numb mouth as the local anesthesia wears off. With anesthesia reversal, you don’t have to. This product quickly reverses the numbing agent so you can get back to work and focus on what you need to do.
Emergency Dental Services
Outside of regular cleanings, no one can predict when you’ll need a dentist. Financial District, San Francisco patients often experience sudden, intense pain in their teeth or gums; others suffer some kind of accident or fall that chips or cracks one of their teeth. In these cases, Dr. Skoulas is there for our patients with emergency dental services.
For our busy career-minded patients in Financial District, San Francisco, it can be hard to get to the dentist during their normal business hours. That’s why Dr. Skoulas is available in the early mornings, the evenings, and even on the weekends to help you with any issues you might be having. We know that your success at work depends on you feeling confident and comfortable. If you’ve suffered a chipped tooth, Dr. Skoulas can repair and treat it so you can get back to work. Stained teeth can also be treated at a time that’s convenient for you.
Common Reasons for Emergency Dental Services
There are a few common reasons why our patients call Dr. Skoulas for an emergency dentist. Financial District, San Francisco patients that need immediate treatment can give us a call to get the help they require.
- Pain – One of the most common issues that our patients experience is sudden, intense discomfort in their teeth, gums, and mouth. This is usually because of some minor problem that was allowed to grow into something more serious. A small cavity can develop into an infected root that requires a root canal. Red gums can eventually progress to the point of gum disease or an infection, such as an abscess.
- Trauma to the teeth – It may be from an accident like a fall or a sporting activity like baseball. Whatever the cause, a cracked, chipped, or broken tooth requires immediate attention. Not only will the tooth be very sensitive, but it is at a greater risk for infection. If you have a big presentation coming up or a critical client meeting, Dr. Skoulas can repair your teeth promptly with minimal inconvenience with no interruption to your scheduled plans.
Give us a call today with any questions you might have.