Dentist Financial District
Between work, family, friends, and hobbies, most people have little time for anything else. This is especially true here in San Francisco where the pace of life moves at lightning speed. But that’s exactly why Dr. Skoulas has built her entire practice from the ground up to serve the unique needs of busy working professionals as their go-to dentist. Financial district, San Francisco, and all of our bay area patients absolutely love how quickly and gently Dr. Skoulas delivers her care. We know that going to the dentist can cause many of our patients anxiety which is why we offer the cutting edge in anxiety-free dentistry and offer premium amenities for all of our patients.
If you need to get your teeth cleaned on your lunch break, your teeth whitened after work, or if you have a dental emergency, call Dr. Skoulas in the financial district today at (415) 757-0110. We stay late and come in on the weekends to make sure that all of our patients get the dental care that they need. Our modern, stylish offices feature streaming Netflix, and if you have a meeting after your appointment, we offer anesthesia reversal, so you don’t have to wait hours for the numbing to wear off. Give us a call today to learn more, if you have any questions, or if you’re ready to make your appointment.
What You Can Expect with Dr. Skoulas As Your Dentist
Financial district, San Francisco patients keep coming back to Dr. Skoulas for several very important reasons.
- Compassion – Dr. Skoulas listens to every single one of her patients when they come in for any procedure. We know that for some patients even getting a cleaning can cause anxiety and stress. Dr. Skoulas pays attention to any areas of concern for you and uses that information to deliver gentle compassionate care.
- The Extra Mile – Sometimes, our patients just don’t have the time to come in during our normal hours. In these special cases, Dr. Skoulas will stay late or come in early to accommodate our patients’ needs. For dental emergencies, Dr. Skoulas has also come in on the weekends to help patients in need.
- Convenience – Financial district, San Francisco patients love how close our offices are to their work. Dr. Skoulas intentionally chose our office location in the heart of the financial district so that busy professionals could get to our offices and back to work as quickly as possible.
Procedures Dr. Skoulas Offers
As a fully licensed general and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Skoulas offers a wide range of dental procedures.
- General Dentistry – Patients can come to Dr. Skoulas for all of their normal dental procedures including cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and root canals. Getting your teeth cleaned regularly is one of the best ways to avoid painful cavities, root canals, and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – On top of general dentistry procedures, Dr. Skoulas also provides cosmetic dental services. This includes Invisalign, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, and bridges. If you have crooked teeth or if your teeth are discolored, Dr. Skoulas can give you a fantastic smile makeover so you can get the smile of your dreams. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures are extremely popular with our hard-working San Francisco patients because they know that having a white, sparkling smile can make a terrific first impression.
When to Go to the Dentist
Financial district, San Francisco patients sometimes wait too long to call their dentist. When it comes to your oral health, it’s usually best to go to the dentist at the first sign of trouble. Waiting to get your teeth repaired can not only increase the cost, but it can also allow small problems to turn into more dangerous issues.
- Tooth pain – Even if the pain in your tooth subsides, you still should see your dentist. Pain that comes and goes is common in cavities and infections.
- Sensitivity – If you wince in pain when you bite into an ice cream cone or cringe when you eat hot pizza, it’s probably a pretty good hint that you need to call your dentist.
- Swollen Gums – If your gums are swollen, painful, or bleeding, it likely is a sign of gum disease. If not treated, gum disease can not only destroy your teeth, but it has also been linked to a whole host of other health problems.
From annual checkups and routine dental care to world-class cosmetic dental procedures, Dr. Skoulas is quickly gaining the reputation as the go-to dentist of San Francisco’s downtown financial district. If you’d like to experience a dentist that listens to you, delivers gentle care, and will bend over backward to accommodate your schedule, give us a call at (415) 757-0110. We specialize in getting you in and out quickly so you can get back to work. Give us a call today with any questions you might have.