SF dentist Dr. Antigone Skoulas prioritizes patient comfort, efficiency, and quality care. She ensures that those under her treatment understand their options and have confidence in their procedures, and she continually adds to the capabilities of our SF practice through her professional development as a dentist and the knowledge of her staff.
Skoulas DDS, The Best Cosmetic Dentist For Busy Professionals
Dr. Skoulas is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. She received her B.S. degree at the University of California, Los Angeles and completed her dental training at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. She also holds a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University.
In her free time, Dr. Skoulas enjoys yoga, swimming, music, spending time with friends and family, and international travel. She has also dedicated some of her time abroad to helping underserved communities with free treatment: part of her commitment to creating a healthier society.
Outside of clinical practice, Dr. Skoulas has held numerous positions in educational and professional organizations, including:
- Lecturer at UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of Operative Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- California Dental Association (Vice-Chair for the Committee on the New Dentist; Liaison for CDA Policy Development Committee.)
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society (Member of the Executive Committee, Editor, and Delegate to the CDA House of Delegates.)
- San Francisco Dental Society (Member of the Professional Development Committee.)
- Intern for Senator Scott Weiner.
- San Francisco Leadership Through Chamber of Commerce
- SF Women’s March Leadership
“I’ve been seeing Dr. Skoulas for several years now, and I can say that she is a wonderful dentist. She is friendly, compassionate, professional and great at answering my questions.”
SF patients often work long hours throughout the week. Your safety, comfort, and oral health are such a big priority for us that Dr. Skoulas offers emergency dental services outside of our operating hours. She will come in on the weekends, early in the morning, or late in the evening to help you with any issues you might be having.
Many of our patients work in the financial district. If you have a big presentation or client meeting, but you’ve suddenly chipped a tooth or have severe pain, make sure you call Dr. Skoulas today. We can get you into our offices before you have to be at work and get the problem fixed as soon as possible.
Common Reasons Patients Call for Emergency Dental Service
There are a couple of very common emergencies that prompt our patients to call Dr. Skoulas for emergency service.
- Sudden pain – Our patients are often so busy that if they have an issue with their tooth, they just let it go without visiting their dentist. SF patients that do this often just allow the issue to get worse until it reappears with intense pain. The cause of this could be an abscess, an infection in the tooth that requires a root canal, or a crack in the tooth (often caused by grinding teeth at night).
- Trauma – Another issue that we get called about after hours is a chipped or broken tooth. This can be caused by a bad accident or a fall of some kind. It can be an extremely painful experience, and our patients need to have the tooth treated right away to not only get rid of the pain but also protect the damaged tooth from infection.
The Cosmetic Dentist for Busy Professionals
You’re passionate about your career and living your life to your fullest. We know that you’re busy which is exactly why Dr. Skoulas chose to locate her offices right in the heart of the downtown financial district. This makes it easy, fast, and convenient for you to visit the dentist. SF patients often come in for regular cleanings on their lunch breaks and can be back in the office in no time at all.
But on top of that, Dr. Skoulas is a talented and experienced cosmetic dentist. SF patients that want to be successful know that having a straight, shining, and beautiful white smile can be a huge asset to their careers and personal lives. If you have crooked, stained, overgrown gums, or chipped teeth, Dr. Skoulas can completely transform your smile. Imagine how confident you’ll feel when you walk into a room and can captivate everyone with a single smile. Our patients tell us that they experience a massive boost in confidence and self-esteem as well.
Even if you just need a quick teeth whitening, our patients can often lighten their teeth by several shades in just one treatment.
How to Get Started with Dr. Skoulas
We know that your career and social activities take priority in your life. However, your professional and social lives can both benefit greatly from regularly visiting a dentist. SF patients that want to keep their smile, gums, and teeth healthy should first give us as call today at (415) 757-0110.
When you call, you will always be answered by one of our skilled and friendly staff. We would love to answer your questions or talk with you about your concerns. From there, the next step is to find a convenient time for you to come in, meet with Dr. Skoulas, and begin discussing how we can help. Dr. Skoulas often performs an examination and takes some X-rays as she develops your personalized treatment plan. Make sure you take a look at our Reviews page to get an idea of the kind of premium care you can expect from Dr. Skoulas.
Meet SF dentist Dr. Antigone Skoulas in person and discuss your goals for dental aesthetics. Schedule an appointment now.