Meet Dr. Skoulas – SF Dentist
SF dentist Dr. Antigone Skoulas prioritizes patient comfort, efficiency, and quality care. She ensures that those under her treatment understand their options and have confidence in their procedures, and she continually adds to the capabilities of our SF practice through her professional development as a dentist and the knowledge of her staff.
Outside of clinical practice, Dr. Skoulas has held numerous positions in educational and professional organizations, including:
- Lecturer at UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of Operative Dentistry, and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- California Dental Association (Vice-Chair for the Committee on the New Dentist; Liaison for CDA Policy Development Committee.)
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society (Member of the Executive Committee, Editor, and Delegate to the CDA House of Delegates.)
- San Francisco Dental Society (Member of the Professional Development Committee.)
Skoulas DDS, SF Dentist Catering to Your Busy Schedule
Dr. Skoulas is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area. She received her B.S. degree at the University of California, Los Angeles and completed her dental training at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. She also holds a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University.
In her free time, Dr. Skoulas enjoys yoga, swimming, music, spending time with friends and family, and international travel. She has also dedicated some of her time abroad to helping underserved communities with free treatment: part of her commitment to creating a healthier society.
Meet SF dentist Dr. Antigone Skoulas in person and discuss your goals for dental aesthetics. Schedule an appointment now.