Dentist Jackson Square
We know that our patients, and San Francisco in general, move at breakneck speeds. But even though the pace of life here moves fast, patients still need to be able to get in and see their dentist. Jackson Square, San Francisco patients, have come to love how quickly Dr. Skoulas gets them in and out of her office while also delivering a gentle and comfortable world-class experience.
Conveniently located in San Francisco’s downtown financial district, Dr. Skoulas specializes in providing efficient and compassionate dentistry for patients on the clock. We know that many of our patients head straight back to work after their appointment, which is why we offer anesthetic reversal, so patients don’t have to wait several hours for the numbing effects to wear off.
If you’re a hard working professional looking for a dentist that bends over backward to accommodate your busy life, call Dr. Skoulas at (415) 757-0110. Dr. Skoulas stays late and comes in early on the weekends for her patients. We understand that going to the dentist causes some of our patients intense anxiety and Dr. Skoulas has built her entire practice around helping you feel comfortable and safe from the moment you walk in. Give us a call today with any questions you might have or to set up an appointment.
When to Call Your Dentist
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients often wait too long to call their dentist when they have issues or pain with their teeth or gums. One of the reasons for this is because of anxiety about visiting the dentist. That’s why we provide tools to help with dental anxiety including nitrous oxide, anesthesia, and even streaming Netflix.
If you’ve noticed any of these following symptoms, call Dr. Skoulas today to get it taken care of before things get worse.
- Tooth Pain – Tooth pain is incredibly common. It can be caused by a wide range of problems including cavities, infection, cracked teeth, an abscess, gum disease and more.
- Gum Pain – If you have pain in your gums it could be a sign of periodontitis, which is the medical term for saying gum disease. This painful disease can cause bleeding in the gums, inflammation, and even tooth loss.
- Tooth Sensitivity – Do you teeth ache when you eat something hot or cold? Tooth sensitivity can be caused by receding gums, cracked or chipped teeth, and grinding your teeth.
- Dry Mouth – Your saliva is one of your first line of defense against infection and bacteria. If you have a dry mouth, it can not only be uncomfortable and hard to eat, but it can allow bacteria to multiply in your mouth.
What to Expect From A Cosmetic Dentist
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients know that having a bright, beautiful smile not only helps you feel better about yourself, but it can also help you in your career. Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you. If you have discolored, cracked, missing, or crooked teeth, it can make a bad first impression.
That’s why Dr. Skoulas offers a huge range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you get that killer smile worthy of a magazine cover. If you’re ready to love how your smile looks, make sure you call us today to find out more about these procedures.
- Teeth Whitening – Dr. Skoulas uses the absolute latest in whitening technology that delivers almost instant results. The procedure only takes about an hour and by the time you leave your teeth will be one or two shades brighter. Plus, we also offer take-home whitening kits.
- Invisalign – You don’t have to walk around with a mouth full of metal anymore to get straight teeth. If you have crooked teeth, Dr. Skoulas offers custom Invisalign services that let you straighten your teeth without any wires in your mouth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are a terrific option for some patients who have discolored and slightly crooked teeth. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are fixed to your teeth to whiten them instantly as well as straighten them.
- Crowns and Bridges – For patients who are missing teeth, have a cracked tooth, or a bad cavity, a crown or a bridge can help replace the teeth while also maintaining your ability to smile, chew, and speak normally.
In all of her cosmetic procedures, Dr. Skoulas uses only the finest materials and the latest techniques so that you’re getting the absolute best care from her as your trusted dentist.
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients should give Dr. Skoulas a call today at (415) 757-0110 to find out more about the comfortable, gentle, and understanding care that we deliver. We’re located in the heart of the financial district for easy access for our patients. We also provide emergency dental care and will come in on the weekends to make sure you get the care you need. Call us today!