The hustle and bustle lifestyle here in San Francisco means that you need every advantage you can get to succeed. One of the first things that people notice about you is your smile. If your teeth are crooked or discolored, it can leave a bad impression at your new job opportunities. If you want to get a brilliant, beautiful smile, then call Dr. Skoulas to find out more about her services as a cosmetic/aesthetic dentist.
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients who need to be in and out of their dentist’s office to get back to their job, are flocking to Dr. Skoulas. With offices located in the heart of the financial district, Dr. Skoulas has built her practice on providing fast yet gentle care to busy professionals. Dr. Skoulas is known to come in on the weekends and to stay late after hours to care for patients whose schedules don’t allow them to come during our usual hours.
Plus, we know that some of our patients in Jackson Square can’t go back to an office with a numb mouth, which is why we offer numbing reversal for those procedures. Contact us today at (415) 757-0110 to find out about our cosmetic dentistry procedures as well as our anxiety-free dentistry. We know that going to the dentist can cause some anxiety for some of our patients. That’s why Dr. Skoulas has created a calm, soothing, and relaxing environment for all of our patients. From our cozy, modern office decor to streaming Netflix and tools to help with dental anxiety, we do everything we can to put you at ease from the moment you walk through the door.
What Procedures Can You Get From A Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist?
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients who want to be proud of their smile, can come to Dr. Skoulas for everything from teeth whitening to a full smile makeover.
- Teeth whitening – When you open your mouth to smile, talk or laugh you want it to flash a brilliant white. Coffee, berries, wine, and smoking can all discolor your teeth. Dr. Skoulas offers both in-office and take-home teeth whitening. The teeth whitening procedure we offer in our office takes about an hour, and patients usually leave with their teeth at least a shade brighter.
- Invisalign – If you have crooked teeth, but you don’t want your mouth filled with painful and frustrating braces, Invisalign is the perfect solution. Dr. Skoulas offers custom Invisalign fabrication that straightens your teeth inconspicuously and gives you that fabulous, magazine-cover-ready smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dr. Skoulas only uses the finest materials and top-quality dental labs for her porcelain veneer procedures. Veneers are a great option to whiten and straighten your teeth without the time or investment required for orthodontics.
- Bridges and Crowns – For patients that are missing teeth or whose teeth have advanced decay and damage, a simple filling or veneer may not suffice. In these cases, a crown or a bridge can be used. Crowns and bridges replace your damaged or lost teeth while also restoring your ability to chew, smile, and speak normally. Dr. Skoulas only uses the finest materials and porcelain for all of her crowns and bridges as a cosmetic/aesthetic dentist.
Jackson Square, San Francisco professionals love coming to Dr. Skoulas for all of their cosmetic dentistry work. Not only does she get them in and out quickly, but she also provides a comfortable, modern environment along with her signature style of gentle, compassionate care.
Why Choose Dr. Skoulas As Your Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist?
Jackson Square, San Francisco patients usually live busy lives, and Dr. Skoulas has built her practice and her reputation offering kind and efficient care. We get you in to see Dr. Skoulas on time, and she always listens to any of your concerns before getting started.
- Convenient Location – Dr. Skoulas intentionally chose our office location in the downtown financial district to be close to our patients’ place of work.
- Comfortable Space – Our offices feature modern decor, streaming Netflix, and some of the friendliest staff around.
We are 100% passionate about helping every single one of our patients get the beautiful, sparkling white and straight smile that they’re always wanted. If you’re closing your lips when you smile or avoiding conversations because of your teeth, call Dr. Skoulas in Jackson Square today at (415) 757-0110. We love hearing from our new patients so; please contact us with any questions you might have or to set up an appointment.